National Yang-Ming University is located in Taiwan’s capital city Taipei, as a top research-oriented university in Asia; we've built relationship with outstanding research institutes, laboratories and universities in the world. Each year, we welcome many exchange students from sister universities, students are here to join a short-term research programs, practical training in clinics and semester exchange program.
What Program should I take?
We have semester-long, short-term exchange program for bachelor level students, also for master and doctoral lever students, you are welcome to join the Research Program.
I should submit the application…
Students can come to NYMU if they were already accepted / invited by the host professor at NYMU.
6 months before you plan to come to NYMU
Students who are not invited by the host professor.
If you still don’t find a host professors at NYMU, please see the website and select the Department or Institute to contact the professors to want to be guided:
6 months before you plan to come to NYMU. (OIA will help you contact the affiliated institute and the host professor)
Most or our bachelor courses are taught in Chinese.
We have a full-English International Health Program and some other Postgraduate programs:
- l International Health Program
- l Department and Institute of Biomedical Engineering
- l Department and Institute of Pharmacology
- l Institute of Biophotonics
- Other Departments and Institutions please see the link bellowed:
Lab internships are also welcome.
How to apply?
Please follow below process:
Please submit your application 6 months before you plan come to Taiwan.
1. Inbound Exchange Application Form (Appendix 1 )
2. Research Project (Appendix 2-2 )(One of the required document for applying VISA)
3. Visiting or Exchange Student Regulation (Appendix 3 )
4. Health Certificate (Appendix 4 )(You can send me the copy of the health certificate in your homeland, but it must to prove that you don’t have the diseases or the vaccination sufficient proof.)
5. Copy of student ID card (front and back side)
6. Copy of Passport
7. Transcripts from last semester
8. Passport Photo (jpg format)
9. The certificate/agreement of research cooperation of the both universities
OIA Contact person:
Ms. Ina Huang
Phone: 02-28267000 ext7393